Aesthetic Intelligence Labs is growing and we’re currently looking to hire a Graphic Designer. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by November 20, 2022.
Aesthetic Intelligence Labs, a pioneer in e-learning, is looking to hire a creative, hands-on graphic designer to conceptualize, produce, and deliver world-class visual communications through all digital touchpoints – including instructional material, social media, email campaigns, website design and motion sequences.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the power of aesthetics to transform businesses and the opportunity to advance digital education and is excited to produce content that delights and inspires.
Additionally, the role is suited to a fresh and creative thinker who stays up-to-date on the latest platforms, practices, and standards in digital and social media. The candidate should be passionate about training & development and nterested in the possibility of becoming the firm’s expert in digital aesthetics, collaborating on workshops for our community of tastemakers.
This is a freelance position with an opportunity to join the team full-time.
WHO WE ARE
Aesthetic Intelligence Labs is a virtual training & development platform co-founded by longtime luxury goods leader Pauline Brown and designed to teach businesspeople how to boost their Aesthetic Intelligence and harness the power of the senses to create brands that stand out and build businesses that last.
In a world in which people enjoy ever cheaper and easier access to goods and services, yet crave richer and more meaningful experiences, aesthetics have become a critical factor for success, if not survival, in business. At A.I. Labs we teach clients, through online and hybrid learning experiences, how to shift their focus from meeting their customer’s functional needs to tapping into their dreams and desires.
– Design apply and adapt existing brand identity to creative visual assets for different instructional and marketing material (infographics, workshop promotions & innovative presentations, banners, landing page experiences and social media) working within visual brand guidelines
– Design creative presentations for company growth initiatives – including sales decks, catalogs and client presentations.
– Partner with content strategist to brainstorm and create new products for our corporate clients, students and subscribers.
– Design web based elements and potentially work with programmers on the design of a new master website
– Assist and eventually lead instructional workshops on how to optimize aesthetics in digital design
– Assist and eventually lead video editing and motion graphics in the development of virtual masterclasses and promotional videos
– Bachelor’s Degree in communications, graphic design, studio art or another related field or equivalent experience.
– 3+ years of design, e-commerce and/or related experience as demonstrated by an outstanding portfolio of work
– Visual storyteller with strong understanding of design principles for internal and external communications
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Canva
– Knowledge of Adobe After Effect, Sketch and invision is a plus, but not a requisite
– Must be highly organized and motivated and able to work well independently as well as with an entrepreneurial team
– Excellent communicator with effective written and verbal communication skills
– Highly developed Aesthetic Intelligence
– Compensation depending on experience
– This is a freelance position with the possibility of becoming part of the internal team in 6 months
– Flexible working hours and locations
– Career advancement opportunities at a fast-growing, high-potential start-up
– Access to a vast network of prominent tastemakers and entrepreneurial mentors
– You will be part of a team mentored by by Pauline Brown, pioneer in the Business of Aesthetics, former executive at LVMH USA and professor at Columbia business School
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2022.