Aesthetic Intelligence Labs is growing and we’re currently looking to hire a:
PRODUCT MANAGER SPECIALIZED IN DIGITAL
Location: Remote (Lisbon-based preferred)
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2022
Aesthetic Intelligence Labs is looking for a passionate creative and analytical thinker to join our team as a Product Manager, specialized in digital learning. The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing, community management and/or edtech and is willing to apply this knowledge to a multi-functional entrepreneurial position with steep and rich growth opportunities.
The candidate will manage existing and emerging digital training programs by assisting in content creation and online community management, as well as exponentially growing community through social media, business development and other strategic activities.
The role is ideal for candidates who have a strong social (and aesthetic) intelligence, are highly organized, are talented communicators – both written and verbal – and enjoying taking initiative. Applicants must thrive in startup environments and be excited by the opportunity to make a difference, especially when it comes to the power of innovation and aesthetics to transform businesses.
This is a mid-level position with high growth opportunities.
WHO WE ARE
Aesthetic Intelligence Labs is a virtual training & development platform co-founded by longtime luxury goods leader Pauline Brown and designed to teach businesspeople how to boost their Aesthetic Intelligence and harness the power of the senses to build businesses that last.
In a world in which people enjoy ever cheaper and easier access to goods and services, yet crave richer and more meaningful experiences, aesthetics have become a critical factor for success, if not survival, in business. At A.I. Labs we teach clients, through online and hybrid learning experiences and how to shift their focus from meeting their customer’s functional needs to tapping into their dreams and desires.
– Managing a portfolio of existing and emerging learning programs
– Co-designing and facilitating multi-platform content
– Supporting the learning process by delivering engaging instruction and facilitating dialogue through various outlets, including newsletters to presentations and live events
– Co-designing and implementating digital media plans and strategies
– Carrying out basic administrative activities
– Contributing to company growth activities
– Understanding the relevance and staying up to date with key trends in aesthetics and design and how they affect businesses and brands
Keeping track of metrics and analytics (Google analytics and other social media tools) that lead the key strategy decisions
– Academic background in the field of digital marketing, business or similar
– 3 years experience in ed-tech, digital marketing, e-commerce or similar
– Demonstrable experience managing SEO, digital marketing analytics, marketing database, email, social media
– Strong communication skills – written and verbal
– Excellent Powerpoint and Canva skills
– Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and self-motivated, ready to walk the extra mile
– Natural curiosity for interesting and timely topics in the field of aesthetic intelligence and design
– Compensation depending on experience
– This is a freelance position with the possibility of becoming part of the internal team in 6 months
– Flexible working hours and locations (remote work/ Lisbon-based preferred yet not essential)
– Career advancement opportunities at a fast-growing, high-potential start-up
– Access to a vast network of prominent tastemakers and entrepreneurial mentors
– You will be part of a team mentored by by Pauline Brown, pioneer in the Business of Aesthetics, former executive at LVMH USA and professor at Columbia business School
HOW TO APPLY
Please send you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by November 20, 2022.